Back to questions

An adult was pulled over while driving, his car was searched without permission and he was arrested (marijuana – a plant medicine). Lawyer advised him to plead guilty. He received 20 years probation (unheard of). How can he be extricated from this situation after the fact?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.