Back to questions

can I, give a notice to a man or woman face-to-face, or do I need to send it via mail?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Leave a Reply to Haley Garner

Your email address will not be published.

Cancel reply
  1. You can do it however you want. But they have said you will want proof of delivery. So however you want to do that, whether it be by having an actual person serve them snd writing it down and signing it as proof or getting a stamped letter through the post office. Or email and you have proof that they have actually rEcieved it and replied. Also they mentioned you want proof and a copy for yourself bc sending a notice is your proof to the courts that you have sought remedy. Hope that makes sense!