Back to questions

Can you ask that remedy be a prison sentence? How can i develop an idea of what is fair to ask as remedy (especially if the claim is trespass by way of extortion and psychological harm)? What happens if the man/woman cannot pay the amount i require as remedy?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.