Back to questions

Hi, How can I break free while I am Polish living in UK with the Limited Leave in the United Kingdom also referred to as pre-settled status. I can apply for a settled status anytime now. I’ve been paying taxes and I’d like to stop. I want to own a house one day. How it will affect my travel (not that I need to travel anyway but it would be nice to visit Poland once in a while).

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.