Back to questions

How do I convince the statutory officials understand our status, standing and jurisdiction is superior to their and that unless we intentionally harm another man or woman or their property we have committed no crime.

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.