Back to questions

How do you correct past claims made to public offices with new notices based on my new understanding of the law common to i? Previous claims were made with the wrong public title- ie ‘TAXPAYER’, not i: the man..

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.