Back to questions

how do you press a claim when someone has attacked you and is disguised in some way?

I'm thinking here of the Australian police grabbing and beating people at a peaceful gathering; i have noticed they have no identification numbers or names on their uniforms anymore; and wear masks and sometimes sunglasses; would you write to the name of the head of the area police?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Leave a Reply to Martin Kestin

Your email address will not be published.

Cancel reply
  1. Press the claim against the head of that Agency in his personal capacity. Look at all the legal Torts “Bill DeBalsio, Mayor of New York, in his Official Capacity” Wrong!

  2. for i a man it looks that this kind of questions really has to do with the situation at this moment, where reason looks to be gone … is their still a way to go on with law?