Back to questions

How does one write a notice to pre-empt any action taken by a former spouse who once retires wishes to reduce spousal support or can one only address notices once an action against property of i is being done? I would like to start a notice and claim before such action is brought forth by his ‘lawyer’ Is this possible?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.