Back to questions

How to end a court case controversy filed against the ALL CAPS name (false charges that I did physical harm to another/battery); the case came to its conclusion already; I was not served.

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.