Back to questions

I am a dual citizen, Poland and USA, how do I start preparing myself to re-claim my rights / ownership of my straw-man. Do I need to do it in both countries, or is one of them enough? Do you know of anyone who does this kind of education in Poland?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.