Back to questions

I am currently living not just as a woman, but as a foreigner and “permanent resident” in the U.S. and my official paper / “green card” has to be renewed soon. Since I am still part of their system – and supposedly it takes years to correct one’s standing, so not enough time for me to do it before the papers are due – how can I use the law common to i? How can I protect my property / my body from their mandates if I am at the same time still playing their game, wanting their paper / green card to not be deported?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.