Back to questions

I am in Disability, I have a medical mask exemption and my children and I have been refused health care services. I have filed a complaint with the governing bodies and those bodies have justified this refusal of care. How do I gile a claim against all parties involved? Can I do this being on Disability?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.