Back to questions

i, ask what would be the key elements in a notice to the woman acting as the mother of my daughter moving to another country without my consent (and in fact aware of the precariousness of borders, travel per my expressed concerns); is this a trespass of theft of property (toddler daughter); say that i obtain visitation access in the future (which may require me to move country), would i still press a claim for compensation for the period of theft (7 months to date); would i claim compensation for the costs of needing to quit my work, relocate, air travel (if available) etc

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.