Back to questions

I have 2 BC,s under 2 different names (they are both legal) Recently changed my status to an American State National. I used my original BC name the other name was used for all contact with government, it was a name I received from adoption. is there anything I should do to make right with government agencies DMV etc now that I’m using my born given name ?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.