Back to questions

I have a European (Polish) birth certificate. I have lived in US for most my life and have my citizen certificate. What do I need to do for income tax to be voluntary?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.