Back to questions

i have been a tax paying citizen to date and owe as a citizen significant back taxes. Is there a way that i as a woman/man can not pay these back taxes?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.