Back to questions

i, have interest in writing a notice that will stop / prevent something that might happen; no harm is done to property of i, yet but there is an intention to

I have taken our animals out of the TB testing program. If a man, sometimes acting as TB officer, enters my property, how can I stop him from even entering?
This also applies to local council officers who want to check for any 'illegal' dwellings etc.

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Leave a Reply to Gregory VEkkiarellas

Your email address will not be published.

Cancel reply
  1. if this question would to be answered i would like to understand how our children won’t be able to be taken away from us if we don’t enter the schooling system in this new era.