Back to questions

I live in the United States which requires a birth certificate and social security number for employment. How do you get around this requirement for employment, banks, healthcare ect…?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.