Back to questions

I work in a regulated industry whereby I need to be a member of a certain society in order to work and there are various rules that one must adhere to in order to retain membership. One of these rules is to pay your taxes. It is becoming clear to me that if I am to earn compensation rather than taxable income I will not be able to continue doing the work that I currently do. Do you have any suggestions?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.