Back to questions

If a man or woman messes up in a notice or in court, and for example use a “title” accidently; can the man or woman catch it and apologize to correct the blunder? or are they screwed?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Leave a Reply to Martin Kestin

Your email address will not be published.

Cancel reply
  1. You are not screwed. You submit amended paperwork. There are no mistakes just errors that can be corrected.. However I would defer to the experts here! good query