Back to questions

If an “employer” requires a w-2, is it as simple as having no withholdings and notifying the IRS that i had no income for the year but received compensation for my work?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.