Back to questions

If i accidently do harm to another, as a unlicensed driver for instance, and i need to do remedy by way of (huge) monetary compensation, am i still able to rely on insurance to settle the matter? (Living in The Netherlands, if it makes any difference)

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.