Back to questions

If i already filed a tax return, but did not yet pay it, can i retract it as a man, and claim there was no income but rather compensation for labor, and not pay any tax?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.