Back to questions

If i use the term compensation or donation in place of income to keep 100% of my property what do i call gains made on investments/crypto/ NFTs to keep 100% of that?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.