Back to questions

In Canada if you are an employee you get a T4 slip for taxes and that slip will tell you how much withholding tax was taken for the year. can an employee write a correspondence to Revenue Canada to get that money back?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.