Back to questions

In view of the current extremism being perpetrated by the Australian government upon men, women & children living there, is there a way that i, as a mother of my son, who is now a man living there, could realistically invite him to leave Australia & come to stay with i, in the UK, without being harmed by injection, or detained etc? We both have dual nationality status. Thank you.

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.