Back to questions

is it possible to send Notice to these municipalities or government entities and tell them they’ve chosen to OPERATE as corporations and are now personally liable as INDIVIDUALS to lawsuits and guilty of high crimes and treason? Is it possible to command them to produce any and all contracts that have removed you from your Constitutional status or from your God given inalienable rights? What would be the format for this process in the Texas Republic for an American National on the Land and soil jurisdiction?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Leave a Reply to Sharon A

Your email address will not be published.

Cancel reply
  1. Is it the same for all states? You still have your Constitutional rights, don’t you? You just need to inform them that they have overstepped their authority and are now responsible like you said.

  2. I live in a very democratic state, Maryland, and very curious in this topic.