Back to questions

is the only way not to pay taxes in Canada is not be an employee? if you are an employee, and you want to stand as a man or woman can you just stop putting in a tax return or is it better to notice Revenue Canada that taxes are voluntary and you will no longer be filing a tax return?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.