Back to questions

I’ve worked through a company for the past few years. If I continue the company, can, i a woman, receive compensation for my work from the company which I own to the point of loss to the company for which the company can get tax refund?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.