Back to questions

please help me figure out how to approach taxes as a woman versus someone a business owner with a LLC and a cash balance retirement plan; do I simply stop paying my quarterly taxes and reply as I: a woman when a man or woman from the IRS contacts me via mail? or do I need to change the entire structure of my business out of the LLC and stop contributing to the retirement plans?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Leave a Reply to Christina Sophia

Your email address will not be published.

Cancel reply
  1. if you’re not bulletproof sure on what to do, don’t stop paying taxes to the IRS.
    you can be in and out of the system – to your advantage. if your LLC is of advantage to you, dont give it up.

  2. Can you add to this a discussion about Private Membership Associations. I see Sovereign’s Way is set up as a PMA or private club I guess it’s called in England? I set up at PMA/ ministry for myself and do business with only members and take only donations. I’m still learning how to navigate it all, and when do I stand behind my PMA and when do I need to assert myself as an individual.

  3. i have a similar question, somewhat similar situation – receiving distributions from an LLC as a partner with 2 other family members. The LLC owns commercial property free and clear and receives moneys for the lease. I would think i as a woman could remove this as “income” however, I do also pay quarterly estimated taxes and file a return that is prepared by a professional. If i stop paying the quarterly, and stopped filing then i guess i would simply deal with the response from an agent. If there was no agent writing then what would be the way?

  4. Furthermore, I have had various dealings with the irs trying to stop paying taxes which should have been successful but was not, in part bc i was not well informed enough about how to do it. So, learning from that, i would not want to make this change unless i knew for certain i was going about it in the correct way. Also, at this point i do receive a supposed benefit from the government having signed up for Medicare. It’s not free to me, i pay for it and for additional add on health insurance but it is discounted and i have no idea what it would cost me to have private health insurance at my age (66). So, i suppose it is true that receiving this benefit then precludes me from being able to change my status as a “taxpayer” in the system…
    Would you please speak to this? Thank you.