Back to questions

Referring to income tax, how do you go about asking your employee to stop paying your income tax if it’s already written into a formal Employment Contract that you signed when you were first employed? It shows your Gross Salary Income. Do you cease that Employment Contract and write a notice as a wo(man) asking for payment via Donations from your employer? Does this mean that the employer can also claim the donations they have paid when doing their EOFY accounts as a tax deduction too?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.