Back to questions

so can i ask for ‘spousal support’ in the way of compensation for taking care of an adult with developmental disabilities from an ‘X’ husband

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.