Back to questions

To what specific man or woman who sometimes represents the IRS should i address my correspondence or notices

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Leave a Reply to Dagmar

Your email address will not be published.

Cancel reply
  1. related to this is question, is an example for Canada where we have the CRA (Canada REvenue Agency)= to which man or woman would i address my correspondence/notices if a man or woman that acts as an auditor already went through internal reviews of my tax in audit and “decided my matter against me” (without going to court) and now i am summoned to appear as a last chance at the Superior Tax Court but now i am against her majesty the Queen but in addition i have a name of a woman that is appointed legal counsel , representing her majesty.. so, my question is- is this a claim against the man who is auditor, the woman as queen or the woman as attorney.. gets confusing- thank you