Back to questions

What do I do if someone doubts that i am a wo/man?

* especially pertains to government agents

Do I go court with them? What kind of paperwork or persuasion to convince them of my identity as i a man?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.