Back to questions

What is the best way if someone has caused harm or loss against man/woman? Is there a lawful court, or is it the N1 claim form? Thank you

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.