Back to questions

When sending notice to man or woman who acts as politician, do i need to mention the country, state, county, or city, either as my location of residence or their location of public service?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.