Back to questions

whilst i, do not have any obvious issue with informing the IRD that i earned no taxable income for the year – i, find the prospect of negotiating with the man and woman that own the business i, do work for that i, would like to be compensated by way of donation henceforth – any tricks for having this conversation – will this man and woman be at all disadvantaged – i, assume they can still claim my work as and their donations to me as a tax deduction.

the couple i, work for have a small business – the woman has acted as an accountant in past work – i, am wondering how my removal from the Inland Revenue records could impact them poorly – or is it just an accountancy issue for the woman.

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.