Back to questions

Besides certified or registered mail with return receipt for proof of service, or a process server, are there other ways to get process served? Currently having difficulty getting a claim delivered as maill is refused and personal service is unable to get past cameras and voiceonly response

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.