To vote for a question, click on the question and then click the thumbs up. You may also leave a public comment in the question.

Use the fields below to help you find the most relevant questions. Refresh the page if you need the search form and it is not showing below.

Vote count is updated every few minutes.

You can also submit a new question here.

  • Reset

i was in a marrige contract and was legal divorced in 2014 was given full legal and physical custody of sons and daughters. she was allowed supevised visitation with children. in 2017 she has made over 15 false claims agaist me. i been trying to have my claim heard for 5 years and they keep vacating it. i fired my attorney in june of 2022 i filed a notice to the man acting s=as a judge.and they are trying to take my children from me under false claims and acusation. My sons and daughters dont deseve this please help

Votes: 0

Comments: 0