Back to questions

Can a wo/man call a court in a state other than where the original trespass occurred, if there are undue restrictions in the original state (i.e., mask mandates, vax pass necessary in court houses)?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.