Back to questions

Can you accept remedy from a Corporation as compensation for a wrong performed by a man acting as corp official you noticed?

Can a Corporate fiction pay the remedy for an official you noticed as a man?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.

  1. i want to add to this question as can a bank authorized representative write a check for payment for remedy… can we get a refund form other agents ? can we charge to an agent for a corps. i would like to know how can we demand with certainty our claims…

  2. in addition to other corporations, this question applies to the Crown corporation when seeking remedy for trespass by way of barratry or trespass committed by wo/men acting as police.