Back to questions

Can you lawfully/legally submit a notice years after youve been fired for uncovering fradulent employment taxation, even after the company goes bankrupt?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.

  1. I am also interested in a response to this question specifically in two instances as follows:
    (1) if the company no longer exists; and
    (2) how can a man or woman in the now non-existent company have the means to compensate for the trespass in the event for the company to exist tis a requirement to support the provision of compensation