Back to questions

Could this help one is already in prison (remedy: to be released) if the ‘crime’ was without victim and simply a statutory violation?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.

  1. i also have a friend in a Texas jail over child support contempt… they’ve taken his ranch and he’s in for 6months, already served 5months. I’ve been trying to help him, it’s unlawful what they’ve done but possibly legal, and that is the prob.

  2. also maybe clarify how a wo/man whos son or daughter has been taken from them while they were under jurisdiction of the court. How to remedy the situation after the fact, after the order, decision, etc. was given.