Back to questions

How can employees receive compensation for their labour instead of income? Is it simy an internal shift of language, or something that must be done externally?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.

  1. As far as I understand, you are receiving income if you’re an employee. You need to get your employer to work with you on a non-employee status with a private agreement. I don’t think many employers would do that.

  2. I have heard that a student of the course was able to get employment as a woman. It would be helpful to hear about how she went about it.