Back to questions

How do we “record” ownership of a car and get “exempt” plates, instead of “registering” it into the “corporate, straw man identity” and voluntarily paying for “license” plates?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.

  1. I would say this was my question regarding land and home. How do we record it with out being subject to taxes, permits, etc. I was also wondering how install my own analog meter.