Back to questions

how does one write to the school district or department of education to tell them that does not wish to participate in their education program. i will teach my own?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.

  1. Yes, I especially want to know this in Sweden, where homeschooling is illegal.

  2. So do i, also living in Sweden. Maybe we can practice together to write such a notice in Swedish…