Back to questions

I am currently living not just as a woman, but as a foreigner and “permanent resident” in the U.S. Since I am still part of their system how can I apply the law common to i? How can i protect my property / my body from their mandates if i am at the same time still playing their game, keeping my role as a permanent resident? How can i apply what we have learned here about taxes when the “responsibilities” of a green card holder includes paying taxes? Is it as easy as saying that i didn’t receive any income, but compensation for my work? Even when i am still playing their game, being inside their system?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.