Back to questions

I am Russian with a russian citizenship, married to an austrian, living in Germany, do not have Germain citizenship but a permanent permit to live and work here? How can I correct my status and where do i do it -in Russia or Germany? Is it possible to correct my Birth certificate and become free?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.

  1. Similar situation here-I am a Russian married to a Dane living in Denmark. I don’t have Danish citizenship, only residence permit. Would like to hear how to become free from the chains of the systems and navigate in this world

  2. I have a Dutch citizenship and birth certificate and i recently moved to Sweden. I want to buy a piece of land and live off-grid, i am interested to know what my rights are. Am i in Sweden as a guest? Will I have different rights when i own a piece of land?