Back to questions

I live in the U.S. How does a person bypass the consequences of a Felony in finding housing, a job ect.?

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.

  1. Call the court and see if you can get the record purged. There are some stipulations but this government in the USA is doing this, at least lessening them.