Back to questions

I was born and raise in Belgium, with obviously my birth certificate in that country. Then I move to Los Angeles and became a United state citizen with now dual citizenship. My question is do I rectify the Belgium citizenship were I was born or the United States where I now reside with my USA passport.

Want to see this question answered?

Click the "thumbs-up" icon. The questions with the most votes will be answered.


Your email address will not be published.